Can you claim temporary insanity if you’re already a little bit insane?

Thursday, June 21

Musings

They say blogs are now a thing of the past.  Sigh...that seems so sad.  Even though I did not regularly blog myself, I enjoyed reading the blogs of other people.  So much nicer than a short facebook paragraph or these mysterious tweets I keep hearing about.  Besides, how am I ever going to make a fortune as a famous blogger if no one reads blogs anymore?

I realize that in order for that to happen I would actually have to write on a consistent basis.  Since I don't see that happening anytime in the next decade, I guess my blogger dreams will never be realized.  I'll just have to write a best selling novel and then put a tweet link on my facebook account.  Yeah...


2 comments:

Erika said...

NO! Don't leave. I keep checking you.

Planet Tiff said...

That's because you're awesome.

Who doesn't love a dancing penguin?!?