Can you claim temporary insanity if you’re already a little bit insane?

Sunday, December 27

Another blog attempt

I swear this is my last attempt.  Okay, so it may not be my last attempt, but I'm sure it's pretty close to being my last.  Yes, I have started another, just for me, blog.  This year my New Year's resolution, (my running record for resolutions is three days) is to post on both blogs at least twice a week.  So, for the readers of my blog, which consists of me and my mom, I will do my best not to disappoint.  Without further adieu I give you Planet Tiff!  

www.planettiff.com

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Hey Tiff -
Good to catch up a little with ya. You're still gorgeous!!! How are you anyway? What are you up to besides being the hot mama that you are?

Vickey Mouse said...

Listen, I am wanting to talk to you but you never answer your phone or return calls, look at facebook and since I don't have a cell number for you (you probably lost it to the couch anyway) I am attempting to catch you here. I am pregnant, need exercise help for said situation, and just miss you. call (407-758-7927), e-mail (orwell.girl@gmail.com) OR leave a message on facebook. I hope we connect at some point before I give birth in July. xoxoxox

Who doesn't love a dancing penguin?!?